Fire & Safety Systems
Citytec Fire & Safety Division
provides a complete solution for fire detection, protection and prevention
according to international standards of NFPA, BS and local authorities.
To see our executed projects, click here >>
fire preventive maintenance
We are licensed to provide fire maintenance at regular intervals with full method statements and risk assessments prior to arrival on site. Separate direct telephone numbers to our qualified engineers and 24-hour emergency calls with a maximum 4-hour response time help you receive prompt action from our fire maintenance engineers.
As part of our fire preventive maintenance package, we test fire alarms, fire fighting and gas suppression systems as per rules and regulations of local civil defence, international standards of NFPA and BS standard. Problems are identified before faults, ensuring peace of mind that comes from a fire system operating to your satisfaction, with faults at an all time low. A certificate of testing is issued on completion of the work.
We offer maintenance of:
- All types of intelligent analogue addressable and soft addressing fire alarm systems
- All type of conventional fire alarm systems
- All gaseous suppression systems like CO2, FM200, Inergen, Argon systems
- Dry and wet type sprinkler systems
- Hose reels, wet and dry risers
- Water spray systems, foam systems and wet chemical suppression systems
- Fire fighting pumps
- Testing and refilling fire extinguishers
We also issue a certificate of testing on completion of the job.
To see our fire projects under maintenance, click here >>
TURNKEY fire PROJECTS
We take up turnkey projects that include designing, supplying, installation, testing, commissioning, and technical support of fire systems. We can work with existing fire system installations as well as extension/replacement installation and system support.
Installations covered in our fire turnkey portfolio include:
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Water based sprinkler systems
- Spray systems
- Wet riser/dry riser systems
- Clean agent fire suppression systems
- Wet chemical fire suppression systems
- Fire distinguishers